cultivate future leaders
"Leadership and Executive presence"
Leaders, individuals and organizations use my services to coach their leaders to:
Develop Agility and the ability to think clearly on their feet and respond well under pressure, in the face of uncertainty from unexpected changes, restructures and from the economic environment.
Build Leadership and Executive Presence to lead with grace under pressure, manage their stress responses and expand their locus of influence. To lead authentically in difficult situations, and shift thoughts and behaviors to support success in their leadership role.
Executive Coaching – Six-month engagement program to achieve leadership objectives
1. Executive Presence will establish you as a respected and valued influencer within the organisation and your wider networks.
2. Leaders will feel they can rely on you under pressure.
3. You get invited to have a seatand a voiceat the table more often where decisions are made.
4. Your ideas are clearly conveyed and taken more seriously.
5. Promotions are more accessible through your expanded network.
Communicate with impact confidently with grace under pressure from a place of self-awareness, self-knowledge, and an astute understanding of how you are received by others. Create a clear communication process that defines the content and context communicated with stakeholders in your success including board members, executive team, direct reports, remote teams international teams, customers, community and shareholders across cultures and platforms.
Step 1 - Introduction
· Get to know each other a little better.
· Understand your objective for the coaching process.
· Agree on how we work together.
Step 2 - Assess and Align
· Assess your personal style for learning and communication, your situational experience and personal history.
· Align your personal objectives with the organizational strategic direction and growth.
· Identify enablers and constraints to your success in the your leadership role
· Co-create a personalized action plan with specific practical tools and models to support your growth.
Step 3 - The coaching process. Coaching sessions – anticipated twice monthly
A. We design deliberate practices to activate your neural networks and chemistry that build new circuitry and pathways in your brain.(Shift awareness and thought). Deliberate Practices are the catalysts to create your new thought and behavior patterns that allow you to do your best thinking and experiencing in the moment. (Build new thought and behavior pathways)
B. Feedback is where we strive to have fun in real time with insights and growth that support you to step forward beyond what is comfortable and create new habits. As blocks emerge and fears rise to the surface we create new deliberate practices to help you breakthrough your uncertainty and thrive. (Redirect and build resilience)
C. Review your deliberate practices continuously and adapt to any changing conditions. We acknowledge your milestones and progress and build in resilience to support your ongoing growth and success.
The greatest power in engaging a coach lies almost solely in having to account to another human being what you've accomplished on any given day, month or year.
~ Eric Schmit CEO Google said "Every famous athlete, every famous performer has somebody who can watch what they're doing and say is that what you really meant, did you really do that? They can give them perspective. The one thing people are never good at seeing themselves as others see them."
*The emphasis in each area will depend on your specific experience, skills and personal needs.
A good fit and mutual connection is paramount to the success of the program,